- I’ve been struggling a lot with my breakfast at work game. I’ve taken to making juice at home and then healthy snacking once I get to the office. I really want to find a few more things that are a bit more hearty, loving these blog posts (1), (2), (3) and their suggestions! I think egg cups and overnight oats are going to be on the menu for next week 🙂
- I’ve never been interested in taking a cruise before, but this one has me considering it.
- We are both turning 30 this year and I’m already starting to plot what I’d like to do to celebrate. I’ve found myself falling down the rabbit hole of researching business class travel. I took my first international business class flight last year and it was amazing. So far I’ve done a lot of reading about upgrading flights, transferring credit cards points and how to use search tools to get the the best deal. I have a lot of planning to do but am already having a blast just in the planning process.
- I don’t want to jinx it, but I’m on an 18-day streak of taking my vitamins and tracking via Care/of. I’m very excited to get to day 30!
- I am finally getting back into the habit of listening to audible on my way to work. I’d been so podcast obsessed that I’d forgotten about listening to full books! Currently I am enjoying The Everything Store about Jeff Bezos building Amazon.
- So psyched to see all the press that Gaby Dunn’s new book, ‘Bad With Money: The Imperfect Art of Getting Your Financial Sh*t Together‘ is getting! I’m obviously a huge fan of her podcast already, and can’t wait for my copy to come in. Especially liked this pod interview with her.
- I made these Boston Cream Pie minis last weekend for the Super Bowl. They were a pretty big hit, and so easy to make. Definitely bookmarked for future New England celebrating needs.
- I remember using Zazzle in college for t-shirt customizations, but WOW have they come a long way in their product offerings. I was floored when Krista shared all the ways they’re utilizing Zazzle products in their upcoming wedding weekend. Definitely makes me think back to ways I could have used the company for my three weddings… and also has sparked some nursery creativity for me!
- Very inspired by Mackenzie’s office reveal. Because our guest room is being turned into the baby’s room, our office (which we also have nicknamed The Cloffice because one whole wall is taken up by my closet!) is becoming the go-to dumping ground for all our extra stuff. Need to embrace my inner Kondo and start purging, organizing, and storing because that room is stressing me out!
- As Stella mentioned, we’re both turning 30 this year (mine is soon and I have no idea how I’m going to celebrate! eek!), and both of these The Financial Diet articles rang true for me this week on finances in your 20s vs trading up in your 30s.