- Facebook reminded me that 9 years ago today, Laura helped me move into a new apartment in Boston. We took a ton of photos because back then you made Facebook photo albums for everything. So I’m including a few silly ones of us below. Even though this blog was just a twinkle in our eye, it looks like we were already loving the internet.
- I’m not usually much of a dog person, but this video is everything.
- In travel news this week, I love what Jet Blue is doing with points pooling. I hope this is a trend that takes off among other airlines and points programs. Being able to share points will make it so much easier to book group award travel.
- Just started listening to the Crazy Rich Asians audiobook and I love it. The voice actress is incredibly talented and it’s making me greatly enjoy my commute. So glad this became a phenomenon and made me pick up the book. And I loved this travel point of view for how the movie has created a drive for people to visit Singapore.
- Loved Rockstar Finance’s list of 101 clever ways to save more money. There are lots of small changes that can definitely start to add up!
- I’m always looking for book recommendations so I love when bloggers I follow share what they’re reading. Mackenzie had a list this week and Nora McInerny recently started an Instagram account solely dedicated to her reading adventures! My “to-read” list is growing for sure.
- Very much appreciated Desirae’s recent post about planning an affordable honeymoon. Stella and I have both been on ours recently and tried to find the balance between an epic excursion without breaking the bank, and these tips could have come in handy!
- Started listening to the Committed Podcast this week and I’m so hooked. I obviously don’t need to add more podcasts to my list, but this one is real good so I couldn’t say no. It’s all about the trials and tribulations couples face throughout marriage, specifically what happens when the “worse” of “for better or for worse” comes into play.