- I am super obsessed with my new favorite work shoes. Rothy’s are a bit more expensive than my go-to Target Flats but they are oh-so-worth-it! The comfy material is made from recycled plastic bottles and they are washable which keeps them looking fresh.
- I am very excited for Serial Season 3! I loved season one but was semi-disappointed with season two so I am hoping that the new story pulls me back in.
- I am trying to be a bit healthier as we jump into fall and am embarking on a challenge to do 20 hot yoga classes this month – wish me luck!
- I’ve added this healthy taco soup into my dinner rotation, it was recommended to me by a co-worker who freezes it in individual bags and brings it for lunch all the time.
- I finally decided to give Shark Tank a try and am feeling incredibly inspired by these entrepreneurs. I also fell down a Mark Cuban podcast rabbit hole and have listened to a few great interviews he’s done. My favorite so far is the one he did with NPR’s How I Built This.
I’m a big s’mores fan (getting a fire pit was priority number 1 when we redid our backyard) and was droooooling over Mollie’s ‘Easy S’mores Bars‘ recipe this week! Will need to try this one once the weather here finally cools down.
- I’m lusting after the new KJP pearl monogram collection.
- My husband and I (finally) saw Crazy Rich Asians last weekend (spoiler: I agree with the rest of the world and loved it!). Really liked this Design Milk article on the design and architecture highlighted and included from Singapore in the film.
- This HBR article on women supporting each other at work got passed around my office’s #ladies slack channel and it gave me that warm butterflies “yes please” kind of feeling. I love how much more it is being talked about to support fellow women in the workplace, and that there are content examples happening more and more (hi, I finished bingeing ‘The Bold Type‘ season 2 yesterdayyyy!).