- I’m not usually much of a cocktail person – I usually opt for beer and wine. But I’ve been inspired by our “Happy Hour” Pinterest board lately and chatted with my dad about a few of his favorites the Plumosa and the Negroni.
- My favorite pants are on sale at Uniqlo! I put a price drop tracker on them last week when I was looking at them and just got the email this morning that they are $10 off. Plus you can get another $10 off with my referral code. 🙂
- I love the way these airlines (British Airways, Alaska) celebrated Valentine’s Day this year. And this is a fun throwback from Google in 2009.
- I binged the Dirty John podcast this week and loved that it completely distracted me from my commute. I don’t have Bravo, so now I’m trying to figure out how to watch the show, ideally for free. Has anyone seen it? Is it good? I love Connie Britton so am excited to see her in this role.
- ‘Twas the week of podcast binges, it seems! I listened to the four episodes of The Dropout that are available all in one night. A great listen for anyone interested in the Theranos scandal. Next up I have this book on my “to read” list!
- So many feelings when reading Hillary Frank’s ‘The Special Misogyny Reserved for Mothers‘ New York Times article. I’m a big fan of her podcast, The Longest Shortest Time, and have definitely picked up on some of these stories from her before, but having them all compiled together really gives you a rough look at motherhood in the workplace.
- Bookmarked ‘How I Saved Tons of Money During My Baby’s First Year‘ over on the Frugalwoods for obvious reasons. So far my husband and I have done a decent job at keeping costs low (I know, the baby isn’t even here yet… what are we spending money on already?!) and it is definitely my hope and desire to keep that trend going!
- Really liked Kimberly’s drugstore makeup recommendations from her February Q&A. It’s aimed at teenage daughters who are just starting to wear makeup, but I actually found a few affordable basics that were right up my alley too!